“Leadership, like swimming, cannot be learned by reading about it.” — Henry Mintzberg
“Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back.” – Chinese Proverb
“Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.” _ Aristotle
1. Redefine Your Leadership Style with 8 Dimensions of Influence
Interested in increasing your influence and moving beyond “top down” culture to a collaborative one for you, your group or your team? You will want to schedule this 2 hours workshop!
Redefining your leadership style has never been more important.
It is not business as usual, and leadership requires the ability to adapt while inspiring forward action, think on your feet, influence, self-reflect (often!), and provide psychological safety.
This workshop was designed to give in person, but I have adapted it to continue promoting social distancing, and because I see so many struggling to navigate uncertainty, making gut wrenching decisions to lay off team members, trying to keep moral remotely, cutting salaries, working harder because work is home and home is work, or closing doors.
Get a virtual “in person” experience and:
- Get introduced to 8 dimensions of influence impacting your leadership style that will make a difference in your daily leadership responsibilities.
- Understand why they are impactful now more than ever for your career or profession (even in areas outside of work).
- Distinguish which one you need to focus first, to accelerate and redefine your progression and trajectory.
- Network and connect with other professionals
Leave this workshop with refreshed insights on your leadership behavior, and with an action plan on what to focus next.
Email me with your inquiry below or call me at 267-421-7534